Friday, January 28, 2011

Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes

Ok two things I like, chocolate and cherries. My first attempt at these didn't do so well. The cherry filling dried out. This time I added cherry pie filling so the cherries would stay moist.

This is a chocolate cake with a chocolate buttercream - cherry with cherry pie filing syrup and a cherry dark chocolate drizzle. The inside is filled with cherry pie like filling. It's really good but i don't think it's chocolate enough! LOL! I might have to add chocolate to the filling too! Like a ganache or something!

I had a photo of the inside but it didn't come out right. Sorry. You'll have to trust me it had luscious goodness on the inside.

Again this is a mini. It was made for a Cupcake Tasting Party I had in Ocala.

Coming up:
Peanut Butter Cupcakes - 3 varieties
Mint Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Mint Mint Cupcakes
Sparkle Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment