Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes



Yes I know I deviated from my list of cupcakes for a bit here. Brother-in-law was in town and had to make them for him since his poor Hurricanes took a beating from the Seminoles (Go Noles!)

And I was shocked to hear he had never had pumpkin cheesecake! Blasphemy! This turned out really good and I can't wait to make other cheesecake cupcakes. I love this idea as opposed to a full cheesecake because you don't need to dirty my dishes to eat it. Oh, they also fit in the fridge nicely.



The crust is made from crushing pecans (you can toast them first too) and gingersnap. The center is of course pumpkin cheesecake. Then I made a home made vanilla whipped topping and sprinkled crushed pecans and gingersnap on top and drizzled it with caramel. I bet a chocolate drizzle would work well too....hmmm....think it's time to taste test that! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment