Monday, November 29, 2010

Almond Dream Cupcakes



First, NO, despite how they look, this is not the Vanilla/Almond with Salted Caramel Buttercream Cupcake. I hadn't realized when I put the almonds on it how closely they looked. From now on the Salted Caramel cupcakes will not have almonds on them if I ever reproduce a photo.



This is a Jumbo cupcake. I love the Jumbo cupcake. There's more to love! The cake is a white cake with almond paste and chopped almonds baked in, almond cream center, and an almond paste buttercream. If asked yes, I would add alcohol in the form of Amaretto. I also added some edible glitter to the buttercream :). I had a photo of the center of the cupcake but my camera must have, in thinking how delicious it looked, ate it.

I have my first request for samples! WOOT! I will be working on those later this week and will post about them. I do samples (yes for a small fee) in the form of minis. I also should get to the Twilight Cupcake here shortly.

I've decided to do a Cupcake Party for my South Florida friends so I hope that will turn out well.

Hope you all had a wonderful turkey day!

No comments:

Post a Comment