Friday, November 12, 2010

Almond Dream Cupcakes & Lindor Lindt Truffles Cupcakes

School keeps getting in the way! Grrrr! Well that and holidays but HEY! Time to bake.......

This weekend I will be making two cupcakes because one is for a contest and the other is well...because I love almonds!

Photos and such to follow!

Week of November 15th - Twilight Cupcakes (Spiced Apple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting)
Week of November 22nd - Peanut Butter Cupcakes, Rainbow Cupcakes and Turkey Cupcakes (no it's not made with Turkey! But should be cute when finished!)
Week of November 29th - Gingerbread Cupcakes

Also want to do the Christmas Tree Cupcakes

Planning a cupcake party in South Florida in December! Let me know if you're interested!

Oh forgot! Lindor is doing a contest on dessert recipes. I've been dieing to use their truffles in a cupcake recipe so this weekend I'll be making one. Just have to decide which truffle(s) to use! I LOVE Lindt chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment